Jennifer Cincu / firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicoletta Gargas / email@example.com
Vice-Presidents – Communications
Jennifer Capogna / firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Pagano / email@example.com
Vice-Presidents – Membership and Class Parents
Jenny Gammons / firstname.lastname@example.org
Elissa Rotolo / email@example.com
Vice-Presidents – Fundraising
Sara Kolb / Sara.firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Kulla / email@example.com
Vice-Presidents – Community Relations / Enrichment
Stacey Manzino / firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-President – Kindergarten Advisor / Contact
Evelyn Gabriel / Evelyn.email@example.com
Vice-Presidents – Fifth Grade Festivities
Arline Frangos / firstname.lastname@example.org
Shari Isserles / email@example.com
Megan Owsik Lotterman / firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina LaRussa / email@example.com
Lauren Dejana / firstname.lastname@example.org
The full list is included in the online directory when you sign-in.
We're off to a great start... so many things coming together....
Pride in Port 2019 = Awesome
Thank you everyone for coming to the parade! It was awesome and we had an amazing showing of Guggenheim families. Congratulations to the Kindergarten class + the 3rd grade class you brought the largest crowd. You win extra recess from Dr. Licato!!!
The amazing Ed. Foundation has generously awarded grants for Guggenheim students for the 2019-2020 school year. Many thanks to the teachers, administrators and parents who researched and wrote these grants for our kids. Visit http://theedfoundation.org/grants-awarded for more information.
· A Night at the Museum: The Final Chapter (ENL Students)
· Canta Conmigo, An Intro to Spanish Language through Song
· Dancing with our Fifth Grade Stars (co-funded with the Guggenheim HSA and HEARTS)
· Discovering Native American Culture with Teepee Ted and the Traveling Wilderness Museum
· District Choral Festival
· Drum Fit! Get on Your Feed and Move to the Beat!
· Expressive Elocution
· Guggenheim STEM Club
· Restorative Practices Elementary Grant through CAPS (Child Abuse Preventative Services)
· Scrabble Club
· Talk About Adventure! (ENL Students)
· Winter Wednesday’s: Mindful Exploration at Guggenheim