this message finds you doing well and that everyone’s school year is off to a great start. It’s so hard to believe that our children are in
their last year at Guggenheim, a year that promises to be filled with exciting activities and awesome memories.
But…. We need your help to
make this all happen.
Attached please find a link to
a Sign-Up Genius that lists the various opportunities to help out this year.
Please take a look at it and sign up
for whatever looks interesting to you.
Don’t hesitate to reach out with
any questions or conners.
Your 5th Grade
Here is a list of key 5th grade
activities. Have a great year!!
More details coming - please check
- Wednesday, 10/31: Halloween, morning, TBD
Thursday, 11/29: Dancing Classrooms
- Tuesday, 12/11 and Thursday, 12/13: Commerce Plaza
Parent volunteer will be
- May, TBD: Courthouse Trip
- Wednesday, 6/12: NYC Trip
- More information coming + mandatory meetings
- Thursday, 6/20: Moving Up, 10:30 am Cafe
- June, TBD: Picnic and Yearbook signing
Thursday, 6/20: Party, 5:30 pm
Please see the attached flyer for information about our upcoming orientation for
parents of 5th graders.
flyer re parent orientation jan 2019.pdf