The FUN RUN is coming up on 10/23. We have just a few days left to make a difference for our school and class!
Every day our children are learning character lessons - honesty, gratitude, generosity, humility and kindness and it also gets them excited to run!
This year there are NO INDIVIDUAL prizes, we win CLASS PRIZES to reward teamwork. If the school reaches its goal of raising $20,000, the entire school will earn extra recess and one night of no homework meant to encourage the kids to spend time with their families playing a game or doing something fun you might not otherwise have time for. The school already earned a dance party which was really awesome!
We need your help to reach our goal. Here is what you can do it help:
1) Log onto (it’s super easy and costs nothing). If you want to upload a photo the site will create a video where your child is the star, but you can still register and share your child's link even if you choose not to make the commercial or use a picture.
2) Share your child’s personal link via email, text, Facebook and/or twitter etc. however you feel comfortable - a pledge of any amount is wonderful!
3) IF the event is outdoors (weather permitting), parents, sponsors, friends, etc. are invited to come cheer on your student(s), see run times below (if the event is held inside due to weather it will be an awesome glow run in the gym, student only):
- If you or family/friends are employed by an organization, your donation may get matched (doubled) by the organization based on their corporate giving policy (inquire with Human Resources, Public Relations or Corporate Social Responsibility departments). Reach out to Sara at if you have any questions about this.
- All donations are tax deductible
- This year the funds will go towards STEAM equipment, lego carts and other enrichment for our students in addition to contributing to Boosterthon's charitable mission of contributing $100,000 to children's miracle network.
If you have any questions please reach out to Linda Kulla at email@example.com or Sara Kolb at firstname.lastname@example.org
A big Guggenheim Thank You to our main event sponsor!!!