We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory and Communications starting with the 2019-2020 school year.
We invite you to visit to see everything Guggenheim HSA has to offer this year. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to the Directory.
Here's what you need to do:
· Go to
· Click on the Register/Login button
· If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
· Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information
· Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
· Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
1. Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
2. Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account.
Also, don’t forget to download the new app in your App Store “Membership Toolkit” to replace your “MSAnywhere” app.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com